The main heat exchange component of the plate heat exchanger is the plate.
A series of plates are assembled and welded to form a fully welded plate heat exchanger, which can also be called a weldedheat exchanger. So what are the applications of this welded heat exchanger in industry?
1. Industry includes light industry, heavy industry, chemical industry and other industries. General applications of heat exchangers: heating, preheating, cooling, condensation, waste heat recovery. It is to reuse the heat energy that can be used in industrial production, make full use of the heat energy as much as possible, and prevent it from being wasted. The purpose is to save energy and reduce consumption and emission.
2. However, the model structure and corresponding functions of the fully weldedplate heatexchanger are somewhat different from those mentioned above.
1) There are ordinary, detachable welded heat exchangers and wide-channel heat exchangers, and the geometric figures of the plates are somewhat different according to the working condition data.
2) The plate exchange process is more different in that the heat exchange medium is generally liquid-liquid, vapor-liquid welded plate heat exchanger and the heat exchange medium is gas-gas, gas-water flue-gas plate heat exchanger.
3) For wide channel plate heat exchangers, the styles, models and specifications are also different under different working conditions of the heat exchange medium.
3. Matters needing attention in the application of fully welded plate heat exchangers in industry:
1) Pay attention to avoid freezing the plate heat exchanger.
When the temperature is higher than zero degrees Celsius, the water inside and outside the plate heat exchanger will freeze, and the volume will decrease after freezing, causing the plate heat exchanger to expand and crack. Therefore, the installation of the plate changer must be equipped with a flushing device to drain the water when it is not in use.
2) Treatment of sewage in water
Liquid fouling: Liquids that don't melt water and can only clog the heat exchanger. Fiber passivation does not need to pass through the heat exchanger, and the particles cannot be larger than 0.8mm. It is recommended to install a 40~70 target power filter. However, the filter must be maintained and cleaned regularly.
3) Water-soluble heat exchange medium: Calcium and magnesium ions in water will continuously form dirt at high temperature, which will affect the heat transfer rate of the plate exchange and reduce its performance!
Solution: increase the content of calcium and magnesium ions in the water.
Dirt treatment: In actual use, the water dirt of the plate heat exchanger will gradually increase, so the plate heat exchanger should be treated after a period of use.
4) Corrosion resistance: Stainless steel has no corrosion resistance to most chemical substances, but it is too naive to compare the concentration of chloride ions. Therefore, its concentration must be limited to 280ppm or above (above 55°C). And the pH value of the water must be stable within a certain range.
Even in the same industry, if there is a gap in the working condition data, the style and type of plate heat exchanger required may be different.
Therefore, users who need a heat exchanger do not need to think about what kind of heat exchanger should be used, just tell us your specific working condition data, and we will help you choose and calculate.
Prev : None
Next : Valve material selection for different corrosive media